Coldwater Yellow Jackets, Unisex Triblend 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt
Talk about a throwback! When Coldwater began competing in athletics in 1910, they were called the Yellow Jackets, with the school colors being Black and Yellow. That all changed in 1940 when Coach Oberholzer asked for a name change and the rest is history. Celebrate Coldwater's roots with this classic design!
- Unisex Fit, Distressed Look
- Premium 32 singles Tri-Blend Raglan T-Shirt
- 4.3 oz; 50% polyester/25% combed ringspun cotton/25% rayon jersey
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Care: Machine wash cold; Tumble dry low